Are you an ambitious Marketing Technology Developer with hands-on experience of creating winning data-driven marketing? Do you want to work with clients from the leading companies and brands in the Nordics? Would you enjoy working with brilliant colleagues in a highly professional yet fun environment in a company that truly cares for your work-life balance?
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy. We cover the entire commercial value chain from strategy to market impact and aim to further accelerate our growth across the Nordics. Sounds interesting? Then please read on!
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Marketing Technology Developer. As an ideal candidate, you have consulting / agency or client experience working with marketing and advertising technologies.
Your work will include
- Hands-on technical development, working with modern marketing technologies and website content management systems
- Tools we often use include: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Acoustics, Adform, Google Ad Manager, Amazon Web Services, and website content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, Optimizely, Sitecore)
- Developing front-end code, integrations and data pipelines between marketing, advertising, analytics, and CMS technologies
- Working with colleagues specializing in strategy, creative, technology, media, and data
- Contributing to technical design and planning
- Guiding internal stakeholders and clients
- Acting as an integral part of our data-driven marketing and marketing technology projects
We expect you to have
- 2-4 years of work experience in either marketing automation, data analytics, advertising technology or web technology, ideally in an agency or consulting environment
- Technical understanding of marketing technology tools, data management, data pipelines, and advertising technology
- Bachelor or master’s degree
In addition, we appreciate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help others.
- Challenging assignments with the leading companies and brands in the Nordics
- Brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life and where work-life balance is appreciated
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with highly competent colleagues
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Let us know about you and apply as soon as possible by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile, but at latest by October 24th 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Antti Moilanen on Monday 4th October between 15-17 or Thursday 7th October between 15-17 You can reach Antti at +358 50 438 6017.