Are you an experienced professional eager to help brands take their customer experience to the next level? Would you enjoy working with brilliant colleagues in a fast-paced environment where your work-life balance is valued? If yes, read on as we are now looking for Manager -level Loyalty, customer experience and operating model professionals to join our team.
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy. We help our clients recognize and realize unique opportunities to grow by combining human and business understanding with creativity, data and technology. With over 17 years’ experience of working with leading Finnish and Nordic companies, we know how to connect their strategies with their customers’ hearts and minds. We can help unleash the full potential of companies with the will to grow in the global marketplace. We’re a team of 60+ strategy and marketing professionals with offices in Helsinki, Stockholm and Oslo and we operate with customers all over the globe.
In this role you will get the chance to help leading brands in the Nordics build loyalty programs and customer experiences that create engagement, drive sales conversions and help meet their business goals. You will be in a customer-facing role, which requires the ability to understand client needs, build transformation roadmaps and execution plans, and continuously challenge their thinking.
In more detail, and depending on your experience, your tasks will include:
- Selling, delivering and leading the delivery of consulting engagements to large and medium size companies mainly in Finland
- Sparring customers in loyalty or customer experience development from vision to action
- Helping customers build the needed concepts, capabilities and operating models for superior customer experience and loyalty
- Analyze the business benefits, costs and payback for loyalty or transformation programs
- Supporting customers in technology selection, and sparring them in the implementation as a business and customer experience consultant (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Taking an active role in Marketing Clinic’s offering development and sales
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-8 years of relevant working experience as a consultant, especially in the areas of customer experience, operating model design, loyalty programs and/or business/IT transformation
- Additional experience from an internal development role in a client side organization is considered a benefit
- Knowledge on agile and lean planning and delivery methods
- Experience of working with and/or certification on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or similar technology platforms is considered as a benefit
- Understanding of 1st and 3rd party data and ability to guide customers in data strategy is considered as a benefit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Native Finnish and fluent English, Swedish is considered as a benefit
In addition, we appreciate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help others. You are a proactive and result-oriented team player with the ability to build trust.
What we offer:
- Inspiring and flexible work environment. You’ll get to work with a brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously. We inspire and help each other and have fun together!
- Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life. We care for each other, and also for what we do. We also dare to dream and think big, and have the ambition to raise the bar in everything we do.
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with highly competent colleagues. You’ll get to be a part of challenging assignments for the leading companies and brands in the Nordics.
Sounds like your dream job?
To apply, send us your CV or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you wish to get to know us better, please visit our website www.marketingclinic.fi as well as our LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.