Do you want to work on C-level with the leading companies and brands in the Nordics? Are you looking to work with brilliant colleagues in a culture of caring and daring? If yes, join us in our mission to help Nordic companies unleash their full potential in the global market – and unleash your own full potential as well!
We are currently looking for an experienced Human and/or Data Insight professional to join our team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on several areas of strategic management consulting e.g. developing growth strategies, commercial operations and customer experiences as well as brand related projects.
In more detail, your work includes
- Consulting projects with strong base in insight creation
- Both hands on doing and advisory role in different projects
- Planning and delivery of client projects
- Actively identifying sales opportunities and turning them into projects together with the whole Marketing Clinic team
- Playing strong part in client relationship building as well as building winning sales offers
As an ideal candidate you are able to combine either human or data insight, or preferably both, with strategic thinking and commercial understanding. You have background from consulting or working in an agency and are experienced in presenting your case to C-level customers. You are familiar with strategy frameworks and ways of working in developing business and commercial strategies. We hope you to have:
- Deep level understanding of where, when, how and why insight creation is relevant in strategic business projects and an ability to both plan and execute the insight-driven strategic projects
- Practical experience on insight work and tools, both online and offline, qual and quant
- Experience of successful project management and customer relationship building
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help others
- Excellent skills in both English and Finnish
- Challenging assignments for the leading companies and brands in the Nordics, with C-level decision makers as customer contacts
- Brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life and where work-life balance is appreciated
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with the highly competent colleagues
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send us your CV and application with a salary request at https://careers.marketingclinic.fi/ as soon as possible, but at latest by October 31st.