Are you an ambitious, Manager caliber strategy professional with hands-on experience of creating winning business strategies? Do you want to work with Board and C-suite level clients from the leading companies and brands in the Nordics? Would you enjoy working with brilliant colleagues in a highly professional yet fun environment in a company that truly cares for your work-life balance?
Marketing Clinic is a strategy, brand and commercialization consultancy. We cover the entire commercial value chain from strategy to market impact and aim to further accelerate our growth across the Nordics. Sounds interesting? Then please read on!
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Manager for our Growth Strategy practise. As an ideal candidate, you have management consulting experience of strategy development and/or M&A (or, industry experience from a business strategy role). You are analytical and have excellent financial modeling skills. You are also familiar with business strategy frameworks and have strong business acumen.
Your work will include
- Acting as an integral part of the Growth Strategy practice team, focusing on strategy projects on a wide scale: from analysis and insight creation to facilitating series of strategy workshops
- Project management responsibilities including acting as the main point of contact for the customer’s project team and taking responsibility for the overall project execution and/or defined project streams such as data analysis and facilitation of workshops
- Team management including working with the client management team and with your colleagues within the project team
- Active role in achieving sales and project targets together with the project lead and account team
We expect you to have
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a strategy related role
- Experience of successful project management and customer relationship building
- Strong presentation skills and analytical mindset
- A master’s degree in a suitable field
- Excellent language skills in both English and Finnish
In addition, we appreciate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help others, as well as human-centric leadership and coaching skills.
Challenging assignments with the leading companies and brands in the Nordics, with C-level decision makers as customer contacts
- Brilliant team of professionals – people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- Organizational culture where our values – care and dare – come to life and where work-life balance is appreciated
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad service offering that enables taking part on versatile assignments together with the highly competent colleagues
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, send us your CV and application with a salary request as soon as possible, but at latest by 16th May 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Senior Advisor, Growth Strategy Juha-Matti Salni on 5th May 2021 at 10:00 - 11:00 or 13th May 2021 at 13:00 - 14:00. You can reach him at +358 40 664 6949.
If you wish to get to know us better, please visit LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, as well as our website www.marketingclinic.fi.